PROS... Personalized Recovery Oriented Services
- PROS is a comprehensive, recovery-oriented program for individuals with serious mental health conditions.
- PROS supports goals to improve functioning, increase employment, attain higher levels of education, and secure preferred housing.
- PROS focuses on increasing rates of integrated, competitive employment among participants.
- PROS integrates treatment, support and rehabilitation in a manner that facilitates recovery.
- PROS requires that you and your staff truly believe that some measure of recovery is possible for each participant.
- PROS is primarily a Medicaid reimbursed program, with State Aid and Medicare as additional funding sources.