Information Collection and Use
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. We may use this information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and information, to bring you special offers that may be of interest to you and to contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
(1) We wish to inform you of special offers or notices;
(2) We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
(3) We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Jawonio, Inc to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
(4) We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
(5) We find that your actions on our web sites violate the above Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We may set and access cookies on your computer.
We provide care for over 10,000 people with special needs each year.
Jawonio is a registered 501c3 organization and the premier provider of lifespan services in the Hudson Valley of New York State for individuals with developmental disabilities, behavioral health challenges, and chronic medical conditions.
Jawonio is dedicated to advancing the independence, well-being, and equality of people with disabilities and special needs.