Medicaid Service Coordination (For you or your loved one with a Developmental Disability)
Service Coordination at Jawonio is designed to:
• Help individuals strive for and achieve the highest quality of life.
• Value the individual and family with a person-centered approach
• Focus on assisting each person to achieve his or her unique goals and desires throughout their lives.
You and your service coordinator will become partners in advocating for and gaining access to critical supports and services in Rockland & Westchester.
In order to receive service you must...
• Be OPWDD eligible
• Be enrolled in Medicaid
• Have a documented developmental disability diagnosed prior to age 22
• Have a need for comprehensive services (cannot be enrolled in any other comprehensive services
• Choose to receive Medicaid Service Coordination
We provide care for over 10,000 people with special needs each year.
Jawonio is a registered 501c3 organization and the premier provider of lifespan services in the Hudson Valley of New York State for individuals with developmental disabilities, behavioral health challenges, and chronic medical conditions.
Jawonio is dedicated to advancing the independence, well-being, and equality of people with disabilities and special needs.