Spring Valley, NY 10977
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Summary: Provides cleaning services for contracted, commercial and Agency work sites
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Performs daily and periodic floor care, including sweeping, mopping, waxing, etc.
- Empties ashtrays, waste baskets, removes trash from assigned areas.
- Dusts and/or wipes down furniture, baseboards, ledges, tables/chairs, sinks/counter tops, appliances, light fixtures, mirrors, walls & doors, using appropriate cleaning agent and supplies. Dusts high and low areas as needed.
- Cleans and disinfects bathrooms.
- Performs detail work and metal work as needed or assigned.
- Performs work in compliance with safety procedures, including blood borne pathogens, OSHA, MSDS, etc. reports any violations or issues regarding the safety policy to supervisor.
- Performs special projects as needed, including floor mats, loading docks, etc.
- Performs work without disturbing customer equipment, paperwork, work in progress, etc.
- Maintains safe, orderly work area and work practices
- Performs other duties as required
- Required to work at alternate job locations based on operational needs.
High School Diploma or 1-2 years janitorial experience; combination of education and experience.