Rockland County, NY
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Build a brighter future…For those with special needs AND for yourself!
Since 1947, Jawonio has advanced the independence, well-being and equality for people with disabilities and special needs. We take tremendous pride in making a positive difference in the lives of the individuals and families whom we support and now we’re looking for a compassionate and caring person who wants to enrich their own life and the lives of others by working alongside a talented team of professionals in a working environment of personal accountability, mutual respect and most of all a true sense of teamwork.
The RN Supervisor, will provide a broad range of clinical oversight and direct supervision to LPN’s working in our residential programs with people with disabilities (consumers). Responsible for providing comprehensive nursing services and supervision of all health activities in the Residences, Condos and Apartment programs.
Education & Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in nursing.
- Minimum of 3 years recent clinical experience, with one (1) year supervisory experience preferred.
- Daily access to an automobile is required.
- A valid NY State Driver’s License and ability to drive and driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required.
- Must be cleared/maintain acceptable record under NY state mandated criminal background check process
- Must be clear and maintain an acceptable record under the Medicaid Fraud & Abuse clearance process
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Jawonio, Inc. does not base employment decisions on an individual’s race, color, sex/gender, genetic predisposition, sexual orientation/preference, religion, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Jawonio, Inc. may make reasonable accommodations to enable applicants to participate in the hiring process and employees to perform the essential functions of their job. Please advise us if you need assistance with the application and/or interview processes.
Please Understand:Jawonio is a great place to work. We receive hundreds of applicants annually and also appreciate your interest working for Jawonio, Inc. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and background best fit the needs of the open positions.