New City, NY
TheProgram Director of Education Serviceswill oversee all New York State Education Department (NYSED) funded programsand Respite services within the Division of Clinical and Education Services. Heor she will oversee all of the programs and staff in the Preschool, Private PayPreschool, Universal Pre-K, OPWDD Respite, and Summer Education Programs. TheProgram Director is responsible for ensuring staff and program compliance with regulationsregarding curriculum, service delivery, standards, record keeping, billing andprogramming for State Education Department Individualized Education Programs,Universal Pre-K, Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS), Rockland CountyDepartment of Health, Orange County Department of Health and Child and AdultCare Food Program (CACFP).
- Master’sDegree in Education or Related Field
- 5+years of supervisory experience
- SchoolBuilding Leader (SBL) or School Administrator and Supervisor (SAS)Certification required.
- NYSCertification/Licensure as a Special Education Teacher, Speech Therapist,Occupational Therapist (OT), Physical Therapist (PT), Psychologist or SocialWorker required.
- Additionalconsideration may be given to candidates who are bilingual.
- Must be cleared and maintain acceptable record under the NYS JusticeCenter and OCFS mandated criminal background check process.
- Must be clear and maintain an acceptable record under the MedicaidFraud & Abuse clearance process.